So I wanted to share the photos that I took when I did the UrMadeUpFace collab with Joanne @UrHappyBunnie with you all because I did a post where I mentioned the products I used back during winter time, but have updated them a bit since then.
I've started to really like blush a lot. In my early teenage years I had the chubbiest cheeks and never liked accentuating them, but now I guess the baby fat has gone down a bit and I love the rosy cheeks look! I think it's so cute :3
Do you like to wear blush?
These products are not ALL on my face at once. I use them interchangeably, but I do like all these products and would recommend them to people who have oily skin. My goodness I've got such oily skin (even during cold months).
1. Revlon Tweezers for the false lashes
2. MAC Oil Control Lotion
3. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
4. Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector
5. Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation
6. MAC Studio Fix Foundation Powder Compact
7. Make Up For Ever HD Powder
8. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
9. CanMake Blush
10. L'Oreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner
11. Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner
I'm actually just trying out the BECCA Ever-Matte Primer because I got the sample from Sephora from their points system, which I think is great because I actually found the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer through it (and I've been using it for years now).
|A closer up :P|
The lashes I'm wearing are Dolly Wink #17 in Sweet Girly on top.
Bottom Lashes are by SHO-BI -- Decorative Eyelash in #4 Play Cute.
Hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!!