Monday, March 3, 2014

♡ White Faux Fur iPhone 5[S] Case ♡

Hello Bunnies!!!~

I'm super super SUPER excited and happy today because I just got a package I've been waiting for FOREVER in the mail this morning!!!


Tadaaaa!!~ This faux fur case!!~
 I'm so so so happy and gushing over it!! ☁︎


I've been eyeing this case for a while now, but it's always been more money than I think it's worth. Usually I saw it going for close to $20 on eBay. But I finally found a super cheap price at $8!! Super happy with it because the material is SOOOOOO SOOOOOOFT.  I was half expecting something that was really low quality and scratchy material, but it's super super smooth and very addicting to for fingers to just brush over.

 Really in love with the cute cute deco around the camera area. It's super adorable right?! I just really don't like how cheaply cut the material is in that area.

However, most of the time the fur will cover it up and people won't look too closely.

Still it just bothers me a bit :< But I can't complain since I got it at such a low price!!


And this is how it looks like from the front. 

I really love it!! It's so soft and pretty!! It actually comes in more than just white. There was also grey and black. The grey one is also super pretty because it's not just GREY. It's a mixture of grey and white. Hm.. my description doesn't do it justice. 

Anyway, initially I was worried about it getting dirty quite easily, but apparently you can wash it under warm water with soap and blow dry it! After blow drying, your case should look brand new ^__^


Xoxoxo, Cindy ☁︎⭐︎

10 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! where did you get this I need one!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bunniee!!!!~ Were you able to order yours?! <3

      Delete
  2. Awwhh!!! *o* So cute case... I want the same!! ><

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rinako!!~ Hehehe it's cute right?!

      Delete
  3. Omgg thats such a pretty phone case!! It looks so soft and furry!
    Too bad i would never be able to use this because whenever i use white things it gets dirty really quickly >_<
    And the cutting doesn't look that bad, I'm sure no one will notice ^_^

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks Fifi :] Yeah I have to be careful where I set it down now. And thank you!! Nobody has noticed the cutting :3

      Delete
  4. O.M.G.!!!! That's super adorable!!! It's so cute and fluffy!!!!! If I had one, I would be petting it all day!!! ^0^ Dang that's a good price for one!! Lucky! Great post Cindy! <3 <3 <3 :D

    <3 from Chuonie

    chuonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chuonie!!~ hahahaha I have been petting it a lot too X3 Xoxoxoxo from me~

      Delete
  5. It's so cuteee!! lOVE loveee it ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. X3 thanks my Sis!!!! I love you so much!! Always thinking of you sweetie <3

      Delete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡