Monday, March 17, 2014

☁︎ Juju Cosmetics AquaMoist Hyaluronic Acid Collagen Toner & Moisture Lotion [Review] ☁︎

Hi Lovelies!!

I'm excited to tell you guys all about a product I received from my bf's grandma when she came to visit from Japan. She's so sweet and always gets me a handful of gifts when she comes! This one is from JUJU Cosmetics and it's the AquaMoist Hyaluronic Acid Collagen Moisture Toner. Then I went shopping with my Tubbie and came across the whole like of AquaMoist products and had to get the moisturizer too! AquaMoist Hyaluronic Acid Collagen Moisture Lotion Here's what they look like:

Front
Back
These products cost about $17 and up depending on where you are and which shop you purchased them from. I think it's so worth it!! One bottle should last a very very long time because only a teeny bit is needed for full facial coverage.

There's a full line of products that I want to try from this line also. They actually just released the updated, new AquaMoist line in which the packaging has been changed to a blue and white theme, but I liked this color scheme more.

Toner
Moisturizer
How to Use:
After cleansing the face thoroughly, one should wet a cotton pad with the toner and apply gently to the face. The small collagen molecules are able to effectively permeate the skin for supple, revitalized skin. Hyaluronic acid instantly hydrates the skin and allows it to gain back moisture that was stripped away during the cleansing process. Then apply the moisture lotion afterwards for additional moisture.

The toner is very watery (like most toners), but the moisture lotion is not creamy in the least! It's actually more like essence!! It goes on very well and makes your face feel so smooth.

Essence-like moisture lotion
What I Think: 
After using it for about a week or so, I'm wondering why I've spent so much money on large brand name skin care lines when this feels so much more effective! Seriously, I didn't think it would work!! My face has been feeling so much more "bouncy" and smooth after using this (almost the very next day). I'm going to try and have my mom and grandma use it too, it's that good!!

I have really oily skin too so the fact that the moisture lotion isn't creamy is a good thing.

I'm giving this product 4.5/5 and it's definitely something I'd recommend to everyone! 

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely review! These products sound good! ^^
    You look so cute doll!

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rinako sweetie!! You're the best <3 :3

      Delete
  2. it's watery like lotion
    I would like to try it too
    I'm following you now
    hope you follow me back
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily!! I am following you on G+ but I tried many times to follow on GFC and it isn't working. Gives me this notice:

      "We're sorry...
      We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later."

      Can you know how I can follow? Thanks :3 xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. Kittie!!!!! I have used it before, I donnt' remember exactly the reason I stopped.. I guess I wasn't impressed? I find it's way too heavy for me to use that as a toner and then layer on moisturizer on top... my skin much rather prefers using a liquid refreshing toner which dries quickly then layering on moisturizer! Otherwise it would be SHINE-CENTRAL!!! <3 But I'm glad it worked for you and you look SOOOOO CUTE in this post! <3 MWAH love you!!!!!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    Blog | Video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW NOOOO :O that's too bad, I think I know what you are talking about. I use a a lot of anti-oil makeup products so maybe that's why I haven't really been feeling that! I have oily skin too, and the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer IS MY SAVIOR. It's amazing XO I can't live without it!

      Thanks Bunnie!!! Love you SOOOO much!! <3 :D

      Delete
  4. Love reading your review! If I have a chance to go Japan I definitely buy them and give them a try <3 Anyway, I just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know :)

    I'm currently running a giveaway hope you can join xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Plearn!! Thanks so much for visiting my page!! I'd love to be friends and follow each others blogs!! Thanks for letting me know ^__^

      Delete
  5. Love ur review my Choco Sissy!! But too bad i couldnt find them in here:( bdw you look so beautifull n flawless ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wayuuuu thanks so much sweetie!! You're the best <3 Love you!!

      Delete
  6. Hiii Cindy!!!! *waves* The products sounds good! I haven't used toners yet, but these products sounds great!!! It's what I need right now, moisture and toner!!! Aw, you're bf's grandma is soo nice!!! :) You look Soooo cuuuutteee and definitely flawless looking skin!!! <3 <3 <3 Great post!!! By the way, I've nominated you for the Liebster award Chocokittie!!! :) Congrats and you can check it out at my blog if you have time! :D <3<3<3 for youu!!!

    <3 from Chuonie

    chuonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chuonie dearest you're so sweet!! Thank you for nominating me!! <3 Ahhaha I don't have flawless skin but I try my best XD Love you!! xx

      Delete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡