Monday, March 10, 2014

✿ Dolly Wink #2 "Sweet Girly" [Review] ✿

Hi Cuties!!

I was wandering through the supermarket with my Tubbie (heehee his new nickname) hunting for dinner's ingredients and let myself drift over to the home and beauty sections (not always a good idea). Came across a huge array of lashes (so tempting) and picked these up along with a few other beauty products I'll review later on.

Was wondering which ones to choose, and ultimately got the Dolly Wink #2 Sweet Girly lashes! I really love the designs of the others (here I talk about #1 and #17 ♡), but many of them don't show up too well. So I opt for the much more long designs because only then will they show up on photos and give the desired dolly eye look =^__^=


Don't you just absolutely love the packaging of the Dollywinks?? I actually love this old packaging more than the new packaging. I just love the whole bottle concept with the two daisies at the top. So simple and cute!!

Back of the package
Really love how they look on the model's eyes :3
Especially with those bottom lashes <3
And here are the lashes themselves!! Very pretty and delicate!! 


This design actually reminds me a lot of #17 with the more thicker lashes in the middle, but these are definitely longer than the #17s. Also, the lash band is much softer just like the #1s and the individual lashes are very wispy and soft which makes these super comfortable to wear.

Again, I'm very happy with how well the glue works. You shouldn't have any trouble with the lashes lifting up with this glue. Make sure to apply a little bit more glue on the ends and you should be fine (as you should with all glues).

How to Use Eyelashes
I actually never took the time to open the little slip of paper inside, 
but I did this time and it's an instruction manual on how to apply the lashes.

Application Instructions
✿ Remove eyelash gently and firm from the corner with tweezers.
✿ Hold both corners and bend the lash bone back and forth for most natural fit.
✿ Cut lashes for the correct length for your eyes.
✿ Apply glue along the lash bone.
✿ Apply lashes as close as possible to your natural lashes. 
✿ Lightly press down on the front, middle and end of the lashes to get them as close to your natural lashes as possible.

How to Remove
✿ At the outer corner of the eyelash, gently pull to remove lashes. Remove old glue and store in eyelash case.

** You could also apply products like this (oil cleanser) or eye makeup remover on the base of the lash first to loosen up the eyelash glue so there is less tug on your real lashes**


Hehehe excuse my unruly wet hair. Here they are. Of course, they're more evident in real life. And maybe I'm just bad at taking eyelash photos?? My photo is not nearly as nice as the one on the packaging.


Here's a teeny different angle..


And last one!! Here you can sort of see the lashes better. 
Using iPhone 5S's front camera. It's a bit blurry ^__^" I wanna get a good camera soon!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this <3

11 comments:

  1. You look so cute sweetie!
    I love false eye lashes from Dolly Wink so much! :'3

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie!! You're always leaving such kind comments :D

      Delete
  2. I love Dolly Wink Lashes! I've tried the lashes in number 9 and they're so soft and easy to apply ^o^
    Number 2 looks really good on you, i definitely have to go out to buy a few more different pairs hehe~

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHHHH I love how #9 looks!! So cute and girly!! And love the color of its packaging too <3 Thanks Fifi sweetie <3 =^__^=

      Delete
  3. Ohh, you're so cute! I follow you kkk~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cuteee my cindy sissy!! and you have such beautifull eyes 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww my most precious sis, thank you!!~ Love you so much, sending my best thoughts to you cutie!! <3 Love from me and Wanpo to you and Bobo :3

      Delete
  5. I saw this in Watson Malaysia too
    but still I think pricey for me ><
    I hope got sponsor out ther ...xoxoxo
    would you like to follow each other to keep in touch?
    MY-Emily
    Please, let me know! ;)
    Follow me and I will follow you back for certain
    (leave a blog link at my blog after follow so I can go back ur blog again)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily!! I visited your blog and would love to be friends :D I couldn't follow your GFC! It says to come back later. So I followed you on Google+ :]

      Delete
  6. You have gorgeous big eyes! Lashes looks great <3

    xoxo
    LiliS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lili!!~ They're really great :3

      Delete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡