Monday, February 24, 2014

♡ EOS Blytheye Blue Lenses from MapleLens! [Review] [Sponsored] ♡

Hi lovelies, today I'm going to do a review on how well the EOS Blytheye Blue lenses show up on  brown eyes. I know many girls and guys out there shop around for colored lenses and worry about them not being very noticeable. Perhaps it's for a cosplay costume or maybe it's just for an everyday look.

These lenses were kindly sent to me from Maple Lens.

The diameter of these lenses are 14.00 mm and water content is 38%. They last up to a year if you take good care of them, but I like to change my lenses once they start to feel unfresh? Haha, so I change mine every several months. It also will depend on how often you plan on wearing them. Of course, more wear, more tear.


The packaging that MapleLens sends their lenses in are the cutest!!!
It's a ring box!! It's the perfect size for the two contact lens containers though!!


Aren't they adorable? I love the cute cute pink floral packaging.

EOS Blytheye Blue Lens

Every single pair of lens you purchase comes with a free contact lens container.

 These lenses are very very bright blue. I don't really know when I'd wear them since I don't really fancy bright bold colors and love more natural colors. But maybe if I cosplay in the upcoming anime convention I will use them ^___^


 They show up really well when compared to other brands in which the color gets overwhelmed by the brown of our eyes. For those who want a dramatic, shocking look, these lenses are great. They come in a variety of colors too!



15 comments:

  1. Their color is really bright! So lovely review!
    My eyes are grey, so I don't have problems with lighter lenses... : )

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You lucky lucky girl!! Wow nice natural color!! Grey seems so rare and unique!! I love it!!

      Delete
  2. Aww Maplelens packaging is so adorable, i love the box!
    And wow, the colours of these lenses are so vibrant, i always thought that blue contacts wouldn't show up on brown eyes but obviously i'm wrong now haha ;P
    Definitely look good for cosplay, thanks for the review~~

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fifi!! I agree, great for cosplay :D
      And they come in other colors too ^____^
      Thanks for dropping by!!~

      Delete
  3. wow those are really bright! a bitscary for daily use but I think that your idea to use them for cosplay is good! can't wait to see it ;)

    http://frozen-mammoth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, thanks Stella! I agree, definitely too much for daily use for me as well.

      Delete
  4. Oh the box is super cute *-*

    I love how bright the color is ^^

    http://nokchajjang.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/international-giveaway-nokchajjangs.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the packaging just adorable?! Thank you Mary!!

      Delete
  5. Finally, i saw your flawless face...missing you so muchh, Cindy sissy!! do u know that how happy iam, can reach u thru ur blog hahahaaa lovee you 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAYUSIIIIIIISSY OMG I absolutely adore seeing your name pop up in my emails!! Thanks for dropping by!! I'm so happy to see you on something other than IG too!! Love love love you to the max!!

      Delete
  6. The box and the lenses case looks cute! Oooh, that's nice that they color showed up well on your eyes!

    <3 from Chuonie

    chuonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my cutie Chuonie!!~ I was surprised too!! They're pretty intense haha.

      Delete
  7. Cindy babieeee!!!! *screams* you r a bad bad kittie, always forget to tell me you have new post!!! But I love surprising myself heheehehehe, omg the blue lens look amazing on you! I've seen lots of blue lenses but these pairs are super vibrant! So suitable for a kittie! Love u! <3

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    Crop Top + Maxi Skirt | Add me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD AWWWW MISTRESS BUNNIE!!~ hehehehe I'm sneaky sneaky :3 Hahahah I think I look a bit scary with them, but yes, the color in these ones are very vibrant!! LOVE YOU MORE!!! <3

      Delete
  8. wow nice they look awesome! thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡