Tuesday, January 21, 2014

☁︎ Schoolwork Overload ☁︎

Hi lovelies!!~

This quarter at Uni I've been pretty stressed.. I've like, 2.5x more work this term! Sometimes when we are so busy with our hectic schedules (school, work, kids, etc.) we forget to just take some time out and pamper ourselves.

So last night, after I finished a certain amount of studying, I took a hot bath with jasmine bath salt and just soaked for a little bit. I let the muscles in my back and neck really rest up and read a little bit (books that I enjoy reading).

Then I got out and wiped my face down with toner and applied the Hyaluron Hydrating Mask from [我的心機] "My Scheming." I can't even describe the pure bliss that one experiences when putting on such a cool and soothing mask after a long, hot bath.

「我的心機」"My Scheming" Hyaluronan Hydrating Mask [front]
「我的心機」"My Scheming" Hyaluronan Hydrating Mask [back]
Kevin says the smell for this particular "flavor" of the masks doesn't smell as nice as the others. I didn't really notice anything too special about the smell either. However, my skin is so well moisturized the next day and feels so soft. Visible marks seem to have faded a little bit. However, these effects go away after 2 days or so.

I feel like it's well worth it because it really helps my skin rejuvenate. It's a good idea to do a face mask about once a week (or even twice a week if you have time or remember to).  

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Ray :3 it really works so well!!

      Delete
  2. I love this facemask! I agree it feels like your face has been re-born haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that's so true!! Very well said gorgeous :3

      Delete
  3. lovely mask hehehe..
    agree to do it once a week at least <3

    Ruby and Rosa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ladies!!~ Yes, I have to remember to take care of my skin at least once a week :)

      Delete
  4. ^^ I know what you mean when we all go to college! Everything is so crammed into one semester! >_< It get really stressful sometimes. Hope everything goes well for you! <3 I haven't tried this mask yet just the cucumber mask, but it sounds like a really nice mask for the dry cold weather I'm in. :)

    <3 from Chuonie

    chuonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!!~ Once we're in college it seems like there's never enough time! Haha.

      Thanks sweetie :)

      Delete
  5. Hello I'am Chris
    Your blog is not on the "Directory Blogspot" ?
    With little site offers free website promotion
    I invite you to join
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Represent Your Country
    World-Directory is 193 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    We follow your blog! Please follow mine
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
    **********************************************

    Last news of "Directory Blogspot" "
    Soon we will award the best Fashion blog and Makeup, nails, crafts, handmade, cooking, paintings, home, photography, jewelry
    The Competition is open

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cindy Kittttie!! Waaaahaha so happy you're back into Blogging! (Even though I didn't see this post until a week later! *slaps self*) but seriously cutie next time you post you MUST MUST MUST tell me on WeChat, okie! <3 Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a questionnnn sweetie did you draw your blog header? LOL it looks soooooo CUUUUTEEEE!! I have a secret feeling you did being the cute girl that you are!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH OMG hahahah yes I drew it a long time ago XP hahaha it's so simple :P But I'm glad you like it hahahaha X3 thanks bunnie :] And okay I will tell you when I post a new post! But they're so boring compared to yours!! :D

      Delete
  8. Pampering yourself after a long day of work is definitely a must! And i definitely agree, the feeling on having a mask on after hot shower is the best feeling ^_^ Goodluck with your uni work! You can do it!! :)

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW thank you you are so sweet!! Can I call you Fifi? Is that your name?

      Delete
    2. Yepp my name is Fifi ^_^ I love your blog so much omg! Can't wait to see more posts!!!

      Delete
  9. So beautiful post! I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Let’s follow each other! I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rinako!!~

      Yes let's follow each other!! I'm happy to have a new friend ^__^

      Delete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡