Saturday, January 11, 2014

♡ [我的心機] My Scheming Face Masks [Review] ♡

Hi guys!!~ Ahhh I am so excited to try out these [我的心機] My Scheming Face Masks!! The packaging is so cute and really reminds me of the [我的美麗日記] My Beauty Diary masks (which I did a post on a while ago here). This brand is also Taiwanese and pretty popular. You can get them online for about $12.99 for a box of 10 (google for your prices).

Here are some photos of them ^___^


From Left to Right (& Top to Bottom):

Hyaluronic Acid Mask
L-Ascorbic Acid Whitening Mask 
Hyaluronan Hydrating Mask 
Q10 Collagen Firming Mask
Tranexaamic Acid & White Truffle Double Lifting Mask
Bamboo Charcoal & Cryste Marine Whitening Double Lifting Mask







*UPDATE: Did this mask last night (January 12) and I am loving it!!
There is so much essence in every mask and the material of the mask itself is so thick and smooth.

Skin this morning was so smooth and supple.
Don't really care about the whitening much, but it probably did brighten up my dull complexion.










I am so excited and I can't wait to use them!!~ Will provide updates soon :3 

2 comments:

  1. My Cindy bunnie OMG I can't believe I missed your blog post! AND you changed your blog layout too!! I'm loving this one! So sweet and girly, like you! You are too cute, I used the My Beauty Diary masks religiously... are these My scheming masks similar to MBD or better??? Can't wait to try!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | GEO Eyes Cream Lenses Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunnie!!!~ And OMG YOU NOTICED :D I am trying to revamp it and make it easier to organize my posts!! I also am working on changing the header picture ^___^ Wish me luck!! I like both MBD and MS!! But I haven't used MBD in a while and was trying to finish using another brand first. However, I can say My Scheming is SO nice. The material is very thick and smooth and so much essence!! Try it bunnie, you'll love it :D Really nice results on the skin too :3

      Delete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡