Sunday, December 29, 2013

♡ Why I Love Winter ♡



Have been loving my winter so so much this year. I just love seeing the gorgeous Christmas decorations so much!! I think the lights and trees and happy atmosphere really bring out the best in people.

My most memorable moments from this years Christmas are: 

❄️ Going to the annual Christmas party with my parents, brother and cousin (every year at Westin St. Francis). Always look forward to that because of the beautiful lights we get to enjoy after dinner. San Francisco is my favorite city in the world (so far) because it's my hometown and is so rich with history and full of beauty. 

❄️ Going on walking adventures with my brother & CarmenBB through the city and seeing random things I otherwise would have missed if in a car.

❄️ Seeing the BEAUTIFUL @lecinlurve in real life!! A gorgeous lady who is kind enough (and I am lucky enough) to be her Twinnie :'3 Couldn't be more happy omgosh. She's even nicer in person which almost seems impossible right?! Please check out her IG if you haven't already because you won't regret it :']

❄️ Going shopping of course hehe and taking pictures with my grandmama who is adorable :P 

❄️ Family gathering on Christmas night. All the doggies got together this year for the first time!!

My doggie Wanpo got a super short cut :'[ don't worry ladies, his hair will grow back very fast TT ^ TT 

Bambino (Bambi) the oldest of the three.

Benju the newest member of our family.

They get along pretty well when outside, super rowdy when inside hehe. 



Another thing I just realized this holiday season. Perhaps I am much more attached to the winter season, not only because I love the holidays and winter fashion, but also because I am a winter baby!!! My birthday is coming up hehe. Maybe I that is why I am naturally so in love with winter. 

Have a beautiful day dollies!! 

Cindy ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ❄️

No comments:

Post a Comment

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡