☁︎ New DIY Bling Cell Phone Case!! ☁︎

4:36 AM

I had the biggest urge to make a YouTube video showing you all how to do a Bling Cell Phone case, but my camera died and I had to use my laptop's webcam to film it D: And the quality was horrible!! Then the angle of the camera wasn't fit for filming how I did the case, really, but I'll post it up anyways. Here is the video (it's a little choppy, I think it might be Windows Movie Maker:



Anyhow, I'm going to post the instructions here now:
---------------------------
Materials:
- Epoxy Glue (the kind that dries in 5 minutes)
- Clear, Hard Phone Case
- Tweezers and/or Pick Up Pen
- Rhinestones and Charms/3D Deco
- Good Amount of Time

Instructions:
- Make sure all your rhinestones are face upwards!! If they aren't and you're trying to put them on fast before the Epoxy glue dries, it'll be super inconvenient (trust me, I learned the hard way last time I tried this.. -______-)!
- Place your Deco around the phone case without glue and envision how you want the case to end up looking like.
- Glue on bigger Deco first, and glue rhinestones around them. Also do the border of phone case with rhinestones to ensure a neat, even look (I tend to not do this and get a messier look).
- Fill in areas without bigger Deco with rhinestones.

SIMPLE!

**See better instructions with photos at Glamorous Bling. (Note: GBlings is currently not an active seller. Please visit BlingBlingZone if you'd like to make any purchases.)
--------------------------



** This time around took me about an hour and a half to finish the whole case (front piece and back). Last time it took me more around 5 hours or so because I was still learning the best way to do things.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Can i use like a Jelly case? But not the really soft kind of jelly case

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ∩__∩ I think I know what you're talking about. The firmer silicone cases right? I don't think it'll be as good because you need to stretch it a bit to put on your phone and once the glue is on there, it stiffens. I think a clear case is best ^________^

      Delete
    2. Oh, well that's kinda sad since it's the only kind of case available for my phone :(

      Delete
    3. Oh really? What phone do you have? :0

      Delete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡

✿ T W I T T E R ✿

Disclaimer

Hi everyone :3 The photos on this blog have all been taken by me, so please do not use without my permission. All reviews are my own HONEST opinions on the product INCLUDING the sponsored products--I wouldn't want to mislead my dear readers.

Subscribe