Monday, February 27, 2012

♡ Lucido-L Designing Tube Hair Cream [Review] ♡

I bought the Lucido-L Designing Tube Hair Cream (Moist) from my local Ichiban-Kan a while back because my hair is always so dry. The first time I used a Lucido-L product was in 2011 when I dyed my black/Asian hair with Lucido-L's "Pink Brown" bubble hair dye. Most people say dying hair will cause damage (which it does) and I expected my hair to feel damaged immediately after.

But you know that little package of conditioner that comes with the hair dye? Well that little package that I used after dying my hair made my hair silkier than ever for about 1 1/2 weeks!!

It was amazing! I've never had hair that looked or felt healthier!! SO I immediately rushed to the Japanese store to find Lucido-L leave in conditioner.

After I used it, I wasn't as satisfied as I was with the hair dye conditioner. I'm still wondering if they sell that specific conditioner in a separate bottle. Maybe so, maybe not (if anyone knows, please tell me :]]] I'd buy that in an instant).

This product is used as follows:
1. Wash Hair (Shampoo + Condition + Towel Dry)
2. Squeeze a dime sized amount of LL into hand.
3. Rub product between palms and spread through hair evenly.
4. Style as desired.

I found that although this product doesn't make too much of a difference, I still use it because I feel better knowing that there's at least SOMETHING working on my dry ends.

My all around rating for this product is maybe a 6.5-7 out of 10. 

Now I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on ESSENTIAL hair care. This product claims that it will start reversing damage from the moment you start to shampoo. There's a conditioner and a serum as well that you can put into hair and it will repair even the last 15 cm of your hair (basically, the most damaged parts)!

I'm not sure if it'll work, but if I ever happen to get it, I'll definitely try it out <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡